Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh sweet distraction.

This weekend I'm getting out of town. Home is lovely, and I crave it all day, but now is a time I should be away. I'm hiking, good on me.
I've done it before, boiled my sitting pool of pain into energy. And I rose like steam. It was cycling before, still is. But it's tricky, so elusive. Sometimes I think I've got it, then I don't. You have to wiggle the key just right, come in at the right angle, talk dirty to loosen it up, but not too dirty or you'll blow the whole thing.  Either way, whether I get it or not, anywhere but home. My stardust ass is going to go sit on some stardust mountain, and the particles will say to one another, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a few billion years, like your new ride."

Didn't hear from P-- today. I feel so lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment